Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For Tara..On being strong...


His shirt says, 'Someone call a vet, because THESE PUPPIES ARE SICK! With a kid holding up his muscles. It's because he looks like he has muscles because his little arms are so big! I dedicate this shirt to you, as well as the less than enthusiastic look on his face about eating (peas...) It was an epic battle..the battle of the peas...but I won, he ate them, and now he eats them all on his own- loves them! You have many battles too, but are kicking ass as well, even if you have a worse attitude about it than Miles did on this day... ;)

3 comments:

  1. YOU MADE ME LAUGH!!!!..something not so easy to come these days...thankyou,,,really...How was your day at the park??? I mean really I am DYING to know...and I WANT that SHIRT!!!!

    Love, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually great! Turns out there is a splash park with a padded floor, and all kinds of things that shoot out water all over the place right next to the pool. I chickened out and didn't wear a swim suit...I honestly did think it was too cold today for Miles to swim. When we got there the other mom's were in the splash pool, so I rolled up my jeans and let Miles play in the water. After we went to the playground and just sat around on blankets talking. I met a woman who was actually normal, which is harder to com by than you'd think..we hung out for a while, it was fun. Definitely worth it, now I just have to keep it up enough to go to the 'mom's night out' at a local bar on Thursday night...we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HORAHHHH!!! BRAVO!!!!! CHEERS!!!!

    see what happens when you get out there, Gosh I am so proud of you!!! I didnt wantto tell you to wear shorts but thats what I do....still dont have the courage to wear a bathing suit, dont know if I ever will, even at my thinnist I was still to "fat" by Eds standards...there is never any way to please him, Bastard that he is!!! go out thurday night and have a blast...you deserve it sweets... SO so so SO proud of you!!!

    Love, Tara

    ReplyDelete